Monday, March 21, 2011

Don't You Know that I Love You

Spirit, prayer, heat, passion, drive, body, MUSIC! - A gadda-da-vida for real.

"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ~ Ludwig van Beethoven

"There is nothing in the world so much like prayer as music is." ~ William P. Merrill

"Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies." ~ Edward Bulwer-Lytton

"Its language is a language which the soul alone understands, but which the soul can never translate." ~ Arnold Bennett

Beam me on and on and on and on and on....

"In A Gadda Da Vida," Iron Butterfly

Two-part digital remaster of the original 17 minute song:



in a gadda da vida honey
don't you know that I
love you

in a gadda a vida baby
don't you know that I'll
always be true

Oh won't you
come with me
and take my
hand

Oh, won't you
come with me
and walk this
land

Please
take my
hand

A short version~




No comments: