Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Music, Lights, Cheer, Love!

I haven't listened to any seasonal music until today. I always loved Christmas music, even when I was a kid and didn't celebrate the holiday. It's lovely, so warm and fun to have this music playing in the house.  What better way to enjoy making the house beautiful for the family celebrations tonight? I have many of these in multiple versions, each with their own style.

You guessed it - these beam me on, and on, and on.
  • Angels We Have Heard On High
  • Away In A Manger
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Break Forth O Beauteous Heavenly Light
  • Carol Of The Bells
  • The Chipmunk Song
  • Christmas Canon
  • The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)
  • Come All Ye Faithful
  • Coventry Carol
  • Deck the Rooftop
  • Ding Dong Merrily On High
  • Do You See What I See
  • Feliz Navidad
  • The First Noel
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
  • Good King Wenceslas
  • Hallelujah Chorus
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  • Here Comes Santa Claus
  • The Holly And The Ivy
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas
  • I Saw Three Ships
  • I Wonder as I Wander
  • Jingle Bells
  • Joy To The World
  • Last Christmas
  • Little Drummer Boy
  • Merry Christmas Darling
  • The Most Wonderful Day of the Year
  • O Christmas Tree
  • O Holy Night
  • O Magnum Mysterium
  • Patapan
  • Santa Baby
  • Silent Night
  • Silver Bells
  • Sleigh Ride
  • We Need a Little Christmas
  • Welcome Christmas
  • What Child Is This
  • You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

No comments: